We are pleased to introduce the newly redesigned iHealthSpot Interactive website!
As experts in medical website design, we understand the importance of looking your best online – but having eye-catching good looks is simply not enough anymore. A successful website should include:
- A fresh, modern look and feel
- Well-crafted, compelling copy
- Up-to-date information that is pertinent and valuable to website visitors
- An intuitive site structure that is easy to navigate
- A satisfying visitor experience
- Optimized content to ensure it shows up in internet search results
That’s why our revised website includes:
Improved User Experience
Our redesigned site provides a more streamlined way to learn about what we can do for you — including the services and solutions we offer to help you reach your healthcare marketing goals. For example, we still provide exceptional custom-designed websites for doctors, but we now also offer new, moderately priced, customizable theme options.
Medical Website Evaluation Tool
If your practice already has a website, we now offer a specially designed diagnostic tool that can provide immediate feedback on the quality of your existing site. The tool is right there on our home page, so it’s easy to find. And it’s quick.
For your free website evaluation, you simply enter some basic information about your business – such as your website link (URL), practice name, address, and a few more simple things – and in just about a minute, you get a complimentary report. Your practice website will be evaluated for:
- Secure transmission of data (a legal necessity when it comes to patient privacy and HIPAA laws)
- Quality of your content, server, underlying HTML code, and more.
- Your social media presence
- Whether your site appears elsewhere – e.g., online directories, Google, maps
- If your images are optimized – which can affect load time
- Backlinks and referrals to your site from other websites
Keep in mind that your free website report is just a glimpse of the comprehensive analysis we can share with you. We would love the opportunity to show you how we can help you improve your medical website design.
In addition to quality design and content, most healthcare professionals we work with are interested in quantifiable results. When we say we’ve helped other clients like you – we have the data to prove it.
Some of our results include:
- 80% increase in website visitors
- 50% decrease in bounce rates
- 60% increase in conversions (New appointment requests)
- 150% increase in ranked terms showing up on the first page of organic (unpaid) search results
- Increases in social media followers (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Increases in the number of patient reviews
Visit our case studies page under What We Do to see precise results our clients have achieved with a medical website design by iHealthSpot Interactive.
New and Improved Portfolio
Seeing is believing! Our updated interactive online portfolio allows you to quickly and easily browse through images of work we’ve done. Healthcare marketing is not one-size-fits-all; it requires an understanding of your business and what makes you stand out from the competition in your field and your region.
For a truly unique doctor’s website with the “wow” factor, you’ll want to peruse our online design portfolio of custom-made websites we’ve created for our clients. Simply click on the medical specialty that applies to you at the top of the page, and the appropriate samples will appear.
Yes, we can create a whole new website from scratch just for you – just like those but better!
For the budget-conscious, take a look at our “Provider Plus” themes. We will customize the theme of your choice with images, copy, fonts, and colors of your choosing – it’s the layout and basic structure of the site that will remain as indicated here.
Digital Marketing Strategy for Healthcare
Our marketing add-on services include enhanced SEO, patient education libraries (available by specialty), social media marketing, and reputation management. We also offer a real timesaver for most busy medical practices: We update your online presence on other sites online, such as Google, maps, Healthgrades, and more. This is called listings management, and it is now imperative when it comes to healthcare marketing and attracting new clients.
Find out why more than 4,000 medical practices are connecting to more patients than ever before with their new website design and dynamic online presence delivered by iHealthSpot Interactive. If you’re interested in growing your healthcare business, call iHealthSpot Interactive today at (877) 709-0999 to find out what we can do for you.