Having surgery can be an overwhelming proposition for many people. As a trusted surgeon, it is essential that your patients can rely on you to provide them with the most accurate, up-to-date educational materials available.
Today, much of the health information found on the internet is inaccurate or linked to product advertising, and with more than 150 million Americans searching online for health information each day, it’s time to make your general surgery website an example for unbiased education.
Now you can take control of the educational materials your general surgery patients receive to live healthier, more informed lives. The 8-time award-winning and accredited patient education modules provided by iHealthSpot bring real-time information related to your specialty front and center in a clearly written format you can feel comfortable referring your patients to.
This content is embedded directly into your website and takes on its look and feel. In many cases, the content includes professionally developed illustrations so patients can visualize as well as read about their condition.
General surgery patients and visitors of all types to your site will benefit from information on the following general surgery topics:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Cancer
- Colon and Rectal Polyps
- Colon Cancer
- Diabetic Foot
- Gallbladder Disease/Gallstones
- GERD (Reflux)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Ulcerative Colitis
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Colon Resection
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Minimally Invasive Breast Biopsy
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- The Digestive System/How it works
- Upper GI Endoscopy
- Upper GI Series/ Barium Swallow