Patient Education Library
Patient Education for Neurology Providers
The brain and conditions related to it can be difficult for a lay person to understand. As a skilled neurologist, your patients trust you to provide them with the most accurate, up-to-date educational materials available.
Now you can take control of the educational materials your neurology patients receive to live healthier, more informed lives. The 8-time award-winning and accredited patient education modules provided by iHealthSpot bring real-time information related to your specialty front and center in a clearly written format you can feel comfortable referring your patients to.
This content is embedded directly into your website and takes on its look and feel. In many cases, the content includes professionally developed illustrations so patients can visualize as well as read about their condition.
Those with neurologic conditions and visitors of all types to your site will benefit from information on the following neurology topics:
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Arachnoid Cyst – Brain & Spinal Cord
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)- Brain
- Astrocytoma – Common CNS Tumor
- Balance Retraining and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Brain Tumors
- Cavernous Malformation – Blood Vessel Mass
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease – Spinal Cord and Nerve Compression
- Cervical Radiculopathy – Cervical Nerve Compression
- Cervical Spondylitic Myelopathy – Spinal Cord Compression
- Cluster Headache
- Electromyography (EMG)- Nerve Test
- Hemangioblastoma – Brain & Spinal Cord
- Metastatic Brain Tumor
- Migraine Headache
- Neuropathy – Nerve Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Stroke – CVA
- Tension Headache
Share the power of knowledge with your audience. Call (877) 709-0999 or complete the form below for more information.