Dealing with neck and back problems or chronic pain is difficult. Keeping your chiropractic patients educated and informed is a large part of the battle when treating them. As their healthcare professional, your patients trust you to provide them with the most accurate, up-to-date educational materials available.
Today, much of the health information found on the internet is inaccurate or linked to product advertising, and with more than 150 million Americans searching online for health information each day, it’s time to make your chiropractic website an example for unbiased education.
Now you can take control of the educational materials your chiropractic patients need to live healthier, more informed lives. The 8-time award-winning and accredited patient education modules provided by iHealthSpot bring real-time information related to your specialty front and center in a clearly written format you can feel comfortable referring your patients to.
This content is embedded directly into your website and takes on its look and feel. In many cases, the content includes professionally developed illustrations so patients can visualize as well as read about their condition.
Chiropractic patients and visitors of all types to your site will benefit from information on the following chiropractic topics:
- Acupuncture - Chiropractic Treatment
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Cold Therapy - Chiropractic Treatment
- Electrotherapy - Chiropratic Treatment
- Exercise Therapy - Chiropractic Treatment
- Headaches - Chiropractic Treatment
- Heat Therapy - Chiropractic Treatment
- Herniated Lumbar Discs - Chiropractic Treatment
- Lumbar Stabilization - Chiropractic Treatment
- Massage Therapy - Chiropractic Treatment
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain - Chiropractic Treatment
- Sleep Apnea - Chiropractic Treatment
- Ultrasound Therapy - Chiropractic Treatment
- Whiplash - Chiropractic Treatment