A patient facing neurosurgery can be apprehensive and afraid. It is imperative to provide them with as much information as possible before and after their procedure or treatment. As a trusted healthcare professional, patients rely on you to provide them with the most accurate, up-to-date educational materials available.
Today, much of the health information found on the internet is inaccurate or linked to product advertising, and with more than 150 million Americans searching online for health information each day, it’s time to make your neurosurgery website an example for unbiased education.
Now you can take control of the educational materials your neurosurgery patients receive to live healthier, more informed lives. The 8-time award-winning and accredited patient education modules provided by iHealthSpot bring real-time information related to your specialty front and center in a clearly written format you can feel comfortable referring your patients to.
This content is embedded directly into your website and takes on its look and feel. In many cases, the content includes professionally developed illustrations so patients can visualize as well as read about their condition.
Those with neurosurgery needs and visitors of all types to your site will benefit from information on the following neurology and neurosurgery topics:
- Arachnoid Cyst - Brain & Spinal Cord
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)- Brain
- Astrocytoma - Common CNS Tumor
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - CTS
- Cavernous Malformation - Blood Vessel Mass
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease - Spinal Cord and Nerve Compression
- Cervical Radiculopathy - Cervical Nerve Compression
- Cervical Spondylitic Myelopathy - Spinal Cord Compression
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome - Ulnar Nerve Transposition
- Hemangioblastoma - Brain & Spinal Cord
- Herniated disc cervical/ACDF - Slipped disc in the neck
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Metastatic Brain Tumor
- Spinal (Lumbar) Fusion/lumbar spinal stenosis - Pinched Nerves in the Back
- Stroke - CVA