Patient Education Library
Patient Education for Bariatric Surgery Providers
Dealing with a weight problem is a challenge for anyone. Providing your bariatric surgery patients with the most accurate, up-to-date educational materials available can help tremendously in their journey toward better health.
Now you can take control of the educational materials your bariatric surgery patients need to live healthier, more informed lives. The 8-time award-winning and accredited patient education modules provided by iHealthSpot bring real-time information related to your specialty front and center in a clearly written format you can feel comfortable referring your patients to.
This content is embedded directly into your website and takes on its look and feel. In many cases, the content includes professionally developed illustrations so patients can visualize as well as read about their condition.
Bariatric surgery patients and visitors of all types to your site will benefit from information on the following bariatric surgery topics:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Balanced Diet and Nutrition
- Compulsive Overeating
- Diabetes – Type 2 & Pre-Diabetes
- Gallbladder Disease/Gallstones
- Gas and Bloating
- GERD (Reflux)
- Heart Attack – Myocardial Infarction (MI)
- Heart Disease
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure – Hypertension (HTN)
- High Cholesterol – Dyslipidemia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Obesity & Sleep: Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (OHS)
- Sleep Apnea
- Stroke – CVA
- Weight Loss Surgery: An Overview
- Weight Management
Share the power of knowledge with your audience. Call (877) 709-0999 or complete the form below for more information.