Patient Education Library
Patient Education for Nutritionists
Healthy eating and nutrition are important for everyone. As a healthcare professional, your patients trust you to provide them with the most accurate, up-to-date educational materials available.
Now you can take control of the educational materials your nutrition patients receive to live healthier, more informed lives. The 8-time award-winning and accredited patient education modules provided by iHealthSpot bring real-time information related to your specialty front and center in a clearly written format you can feel comfortable referring your patients to.
This content is embedded directly into your website and takes on its look and feel. In many cases, the content includes professionally developed illustrations so patients can visualize as well as read about their condition.
Those looking for nutrition information and visitors of all types to your site will benefit from information on the following nutrition topics:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Balanced Diet and Nutrition
- Compulsive Overeating
- Diabetes – Type 2 & Pre-Diabetes
- Exercise Therapy
- Food Allergies
- Food Poisoning
- Gallbladder Disease/Gallstones
- Gas and Bloating
- Gastric Banding
- GERD (Reflux)
- Heart Attack – Myocardial Infarction (MI)
- Heart Disease
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure – Hypertension (HTN)
- High Cholesterol – Dyslipidemia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Obesity & Sleep: Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (OHS)
- Pediatrics – Balanced Diet and Nutrition
- Sleep Apnea
- Stroke – CVA
- Weight Loss Surgery: An Overview
- Weight Management
Share the power of knowledge with your audience. Call (877) 709-0999 or complete the form below for more information.