Patient Education Library
Patient Education for Orthodontic Providers
Your orthodontic patients trust you to provide them with the most accurate, up-to-date educational materials available.
Now you can take control of the educational materials your orthodontic patients receive to live healthier, more informed lives. The 8-time award-winning and accredited patient education modules provided by iHealthSpot bring real-time information related to your specialty front and center in a clearly written format you can feel comfortable referring your patients to.
This content is embedded directly into your website and takes on its look and feel. In many cases, the content includes professionally developed illustrations so patients can visualize as well as read about their condition.
Those looking for orthodontic information and visitors of all types to your site will benefit from information on the following orthodontic topics:
- Adult Braces
- Are Braces Uncomfortable?
- Benefits of Braces
- Bite Problems – Malocclusions
- Braces – Pediatrics
- Braces and Tooth Care
- Broken Braces (What To Do)
- Diabetes and Oral Health
- Dry Socket
- Eating with Braces
- Gum Disease and Periodontal Treatments
- Kids: What’s It Like to Wear Braces?
- Mouth Piercings and Jewelry
- Mouth Sores
- Oral Health
- Orthodontic Phasing
- Pediatrics – Mouth Piercings and Jewelry
- Pediatrics – Mouthguards for Sports
- Pediatrics – Thumb Sucking
- Space Maintainers
- Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
- TMJ – Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Tooth Anatomy: An Overview of Your Teeth
- Tooth Extraction
- Wisdom Teeth
Share the power of knowledge with your audience. Call (877) 709-0999 or complete the form below for more information.