Radiology & Radiation Therapy
Patient Education Library
Patient Education for Radiology and Radiation Therapy Providers
When undergoing tests or treatment, patients want to be informed and they trust you to provide them with the most accurate, up-to-date educational materials available.
Now you can take control of the educational materials your radiology and radiation therapy patients receive to live healthier, more informed lives. The 8-time award-winning and accredited patient education modules provided by iHealthSpot bring real-time information related to your specialty front and center in a clearly written format you can feel comfortable referring your patients to.
This content is embedded directly into your website and takes on its look and feel. In many cases, the content includes professionally developed illustrations so patients can visualize as well as read about their condition.
Those looking for radiology and radiation therapy information and visitors of all types to your site will benefit from information on the following radiology and radiation therapy topics:
- 3D & 4D Conformal Radiation Therapy and Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Bexxar® – For Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Brachytherapy – Intracavity & Interstitial
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Imaging
- Cardiac Stress Test
- CT (CAT) Scan
- Digital Mammography with CAD
- Electrocardiogram – ECG
- Fluorescein Angiography – Blood Vessel Imaging
- Fundus Photography – Back of the Eye Imaging
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Indocyanine Green (ICG) Angiography – Blood Vessel Imaging
- Lower GI Series /Barium Enema
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammosite 5-Day Targeted Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) – Eye Imaging Test
- Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Radiotherapy
- Ultrasound – Pelvic and Transvaginal
- Upper GI Endoscopy
- Upper GI Series/ Barium Swallow
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Zevalin® – For Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
Share the power of knowledge with your audience. Call (877) 709-0999 or complete the form below for more information.